Basden Inc. Terms of Service
By using the Basden Inc. or any other subsidy of Basden Inc ’s web site ("Service"), all services of Basden Inc., ("Basden Inc"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Basden Inc. reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.basdeninc.com/t-o-s-f-a-q
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Basden Inc prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Basden Inc cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service but you must be 18 years or older to work for Basden Inc or become an App Customer Executive.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Basden Inc. cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have access to your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payments and Refund Terms
A valid debit (bank card) or credit card is required for payment of services.
There will be no refunds or credits for setup fees, partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
Basden Inc. will use commercially reasonable efforts to have the application approved by the appropriate mobile platform provider. Although there is a high likelihood of approval, we do not and cannot guarantee acceptance. If your application is denied by the appropriate mobile platform provider you may cancel your account, however there are no refunds under any circumstances.
Cancellation and Termination
You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Account cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to [email protected] Cancellations by phone or sent to any other email address will not be considered valid.
All of your Content will be deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
Basden Inc., in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Basden Inc. service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account.
Basden Inc. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
If you are a rep or an affiliate and your account is terminated due to any unlawful or integrity issues you will forfeit all commissions and will be terminated without 30 day notice.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee Terms
If for whatever reason you are unsatisfied with your mobile application within the first month of service, Basden Inc. guarantees to refund the first month of service with no questions asked. Basden Inc. is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
This guarantee does not apply to months after a full month of service has passed and only applies to the initial month of service with Basden Inc.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
Basden Inc. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Basden Inc. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
From time to time, Basden Inc. may issue an update to the Basden Inc. application which may add, modify, and/or remove features from the application. These updates may be pushed out automatically with little or no notice, although Basden Inc. will do everything in its power to notify you in advance of an upcoming update, including details on what the update includes.
Copyright and Content Ownership
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by using the Basden Inc. application to create your mobile application, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
Basden Inc. does not pre-screen Content, but Basden Inc. and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
The look and feel of the Service is copyright 2013 Basden Inc . All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Basden Inc.
Basden Inc. may make certain software available to you through the Service. If you download or otherwise use the software from the Service, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, look and feel, HTML/CSS, visual design elements, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Basden Inc. , for your personal and noncommercial use only. Basden Inc. does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Basden Inc. retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form.
You grant Basden Inc. a license to use the materials you post to the Services. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing user content to the Service, you are granting Basden Inc., its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use user content in connection with the operation of Basden Inc. , its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat user content. You will not be compensated for any user content. By posting user content on the Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the user content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute user content.
When accessing or using the Services, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Services is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any party’s copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any laws and for any infringements of any intellectual property rights caused by any content you provide, post, or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your user name or user ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or intellectual property rights rests solely with you.
All Basden Inc. content included on its site, its Software, and through the Service is the property of Basden Inc. and is protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. All Basden Inc. content, Software, code, HTML/CSS, and visual design data is copyright 2013 Basden Inc.
General Conditions Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Technical support is only available via email. The technical support email address is [email protected]
You authorize the Company to use, reuse, and to grant others the right to use and reuse, your Content, and any reproduction or simulation thereof, in any form of media or technology now known or hereafter developed, both during and after your use of the Services, for any purposes related to the Service
You understand that Basden Inc. uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, or any other Basden Inc. service.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Basden Inc.
We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Basden Inc. customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
Basden Inc. does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
You expressly understand and agree that Basden Inc. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Basden Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
The failure of Basden Inc to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Basden Inc. and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Basden Inc. (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
In no event shall Basden Inc. liability to you exceed the amount actually paid to Basden Inc. by you during the preceding 12 months.
Contact Us Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected]
* We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
* It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
* When you register for Basden Inc. we ask for information such as your name, email address, billing address, credit card information.
* Basden Inc. uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
* A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
* Cookies are required to use the Basden Inc. services
* Basden Inc. uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Basden Inc. services. Although Basden Inc. owns the code, databases, and all rights to the services/ applications, you retain all rights to your data.
* Basden Inc. may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
* Basden Inc. may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Basden Inc. primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.